- Family. Casual or formal, straightforward or unique in setup, family photos are an enduring treasure passed from one generation to the next.
- Business. Look and feel like a rock star in whatever field you work. Image is often the first impression. Why shouldn't yours stand apart from the crowd?
- Pets. For many, pets are part of the family, so why shouldn't they get immortalized as well? Do consider your friends temperament and energy level before booking a session.
- Children. Want to capture your children at that special age? Why not do it where they play and are comfortable. Consider a time when you know your child is generally rested and ready to have some fun!
- Pre Wedding. Why wait until the day that everything has to be perfect and you've had to keep track of every detail? Capture your time together, how and where you want, before your friends and family start making suggestions.
- Headshots. If you are an actor, model, or singer needing headshots for your portfolio, you've come to the right place. Do you have a business and need corporate headshots for your company magazine or website? Perhaps you are looking for high quality headshot photos for your myspace, facebook, dating website or job interview. Whatever your needs, I can provide quality headshots—printed or on CD or DVD. Typically I schedule these shoots in my studio (conveniently located in the Canton section of Baltimore), but I can certainly come to you if need be. Just tell me what you want and we'll take it from there.
Your cost includes one image, retouched to make you look like you on your best day. Further retouching on other images is provided for an hourly fee. My retouch skills have been used on well known musicians and HBO DVD releases such as The Sopranos and Six Feet Under. If that's not enough I can provide a stylist and suggest hair salons. Whatever you need to feel comfortable.